Saturday, August 10

Clearly Besotted Challenge #3 - Colour Inspiration

*CLOSED: WINNER - LEIGH PENNER (TO THE FULL)*
For this month's Clearly Besotted challenge, I have a very pretty colour palette to hopefully inspire you to join in, I'd love to see you use some, or all, of the following colours on your projects (pretty please!)....

Source: Design Seeds

Here's my sample....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Basic Stripes' & 'Fancy Florals' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Fancy Florals Die Collection'

And now onto the incredible projects by the amazing Design Team....






The challenge win run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win four Clearly Besotted stamp sets.  In order to qualify for the prize (open to everyone worldwide), please kindly adhere to the following:
  • Your project must contain at least one Clearly Besotted product
  • It must be posted on your blog or an online gallery and linked below - direct link to post please
  • The closing date for entries is Friday 23rd August 2013 (11:55 GMT)
  • Multiple entries are welcomed but must be a new project each time

I can't wait to see your entries, if previous challenges are anything to go by, I'm really in for a treat!!

25 comments:

Tracy Ercole said...

Wonderful cards by the DT. Love the colours, can't wait to play.

Caryn said...

Beautiful card Steph.

Viv said...

Wonderful DT inspiration. Can't wait to get started! xxx

Neets B said...

Lovely colour palette, Stephanie, and all the DT cards are awesome. Hopefully I'll get to have a go in a day or two :) xx

~amy~ said...

gorgeous cards!

Cornelie said...

great colours...let me think...

Susie Sugar said...

Lovely example cards really inspirational .....I'm looking forward to joining in this challenge
Have a great weekend
Hugs Susie xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

The colors are great and the cards made by the team are amazing.

Tracey said...

Amazing cards!! Your card is just stunning Steph!! xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Love those colours together!
Your card and your DT's card are gorgeous, wonderful inspiring designs.
Sue xx

claude techer said...

de magnifiques couleurs et de magnifiques cartes !

Asha said...

WOW!!! i'd like to squeeze in this challenge before we leave on our hols! Fabby cards, as always.
xxx Asha

Karen B said...

Fabulous colour combo Stephanie and love your card. The DT cards are really inspirational. Hope to play along with this challenge.

Karen x

Jane said...

Beautiful cards by everyone. I love the colour palette you have chosen Stephanie. I don't have a blog, but i'm working on getting a gallery up and running so that i can take part : ) I'm still going to have a go!!

Tracey McNeely said...

All the DT samples are so wonderful! Hope I can play along.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Another fun challenge, another use of freebies~ :)

Inge said...

Stunning cards and sooo inspiring! Love the color combo :D

Tamara King said...

Love the colours for this challenge & the DT cards are gorgeous as ever! x

vickiscraft said...

Love the colour combo Steph and great cards from the DT!

Vicki x

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Thanks for another fabulous challenge

Ali x

Linda said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT and a great colour challenge.

vickiscraft said...

Yay, I made it, a challenge at last! Some fabulous cards here, good luck to everyone ;)

x

craftvithme said...

I am visiting your blog, after my vacation. And all your cards are awesome.

I made a wall hanging during my vacation, and it fits the challenge perfectly!!

I love love Debby's cute card.

Thanks for the inspiration girls. Fab job as usual

Regards,
Vithy

Katie Berberich said...

Yay, I made it! Phew -that was close! Hope you like my ice-cream card. :)
Have a lovely weekend Stephanie.
Katie xx

Anita said...

I've made a card (http://anitashobbyverslaving.blogspot.nl/2013/08/kleuren-challengecolour-challenge_26.html) but then saw I was too late with it. I'll try again next time!
Hugs, Anita